AUGUST DVB-T210 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Subject to credit approval. Back to home page Return to top. Didn’t use the included disc but download fresh software from the August web site to be certain it was the most up to date. The item you’ve selected wasn’t added to your basket. King J If I rememeber this right then all the parts of this dvb-t2 dongle tuner, demodulator, usb bridge had already drivers in the kernel so maybe this is a generic issue not specific to this device.

Uploader: Zuluramar
Date Added: 2 June 2008
File Size: 68.69 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 40118
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

The scan data is from the Crystal Palace transmitter. Make offer – Loading Read more about the condition.

August DVB T210 HD Freeview USB TV Tuner External DVB T2 Digital Television

Immediate payment required for this item. No services are detected and tvheadend moves on to scanning other multiplexes instead.

Does what it says on the advert It does everything that was claimed. Shipping We offer same day shipping for orders placed before 2pm via Royal Mail Feedback on digitaldaffodil from others who bought this item.

Learn More – opens in a new window or tab International postage and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. I’ll be patient – it’s great news that the development team have embraced 3.

DELL RC6 IR REMOTE DRIVER

Get the item you ordered or dbv-t210 money back. IR Remote Control your media PC from the comfort of the sofa, no keyboard and mouse required once it’s up and running.

August Dvb-t210 Freeview USB External Dvb-t2 Digital TV Receiver Tuner 1080p HD

The man pages seem to indicate that flag only applies to DVB-C so that may be why? Learn More – opens in a new window or tab.

We may receive commission if your application for credit is successful. Real Time and Scheduled Recording.

Sign in for checkout Check out as guest. Not working for me, I get “Connection lost” repeatedly and am unable to get the TVHeadend console via a browser. I’ve just given it another go, but again, no luck unfortunately.

For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions – opens in a new window or tab. Here’s some logs etc. King J If I rememeber this right then all the parts of this dvb-t2 dongle tuner, demodulator, usb bridge had already drivers in the kernel so maybe this is augkst generic issue not specific to augst device.

All our deliveries are free and should be with you in a maximum of 3 working dvn-t210. Thanks for the information about the status of the e. In the event that you require technical assistance with any of our products, one of our experienced engineers will be happy to help. Just plug in the device and insert the supplied CD for the software or download via our August website. Simply give us a call between 9: If there was a site where I could buy the e from and be sure i’d receive a e i’d willingly do so considering that it seems to be the best supported USB DVB-T2 receiver out there.

E3DX SOUND DRIVER

Thanks folks, I’m impatient to make some progress and will check out that link.

August DVB T HD Freeview USB TV Tuner External DVB T2 Digital Television | eBay

Does anyone have one? See all condition definitions – opens in a new window or tab Subject to credit approval. Please update when you’ll get the device working in Linux, we don’t have dvb-t2 service up here yet so I can’t test it myself.

Was wondering if this dv-t210 compatible with tvheadend as there’s not much information from users about this device.

We aim to please every single one of our thousands of customers.